OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS Price in Bangladesh
The OnePlus Buds Z2 comes equipped with an acclaimed 11mm dynamic earbud driver from the OnePlus Buds Pro and it has support for Dolby Atmos. It delivers true-to-life sound using industry-leading spatial audio. The OnePlus Buds Z2 comes with 3 ENC mics that sharpen voice pickup and cut down surrounding noise for crystal-clear speech. These mics can detect ambient sound in your surroundings. It offers Active Noise Cancellation with Transparency mode. It is able to reduce noise up to 40 dB. OnePlus Buds Z2 comes with a water and sweat resistance rating for worry-free use. The IP55-rated internals combines with hydrophobic nano-coating for protection from corrosion. The IPX4-rated charging case also loves to shrug off the water. You can use your earbuds where ever you want and have n worries about water or sweat. These earbuds come with a long battery life of up to 38 hours. It supports flash charging and with only a 10-minute charge it can run up to 5 hours.
- Buds Z2 will be the 3 microphones used for active noise reduction and an improved design that handles wind better.
- The headphones are protected against water and sweat having IP55 certification while the charging box gets IPX4.
- The buds will support Bluetooth 5.2 but no advanced audio streaming codecs so they will rely on basic AAC and SBC.
- The sound is produced by 11mm drivers.
- Each bud sports a 40mAh battery while the case carries another 520 mAh cell.
- The charging time of the box from 0 to 100% is 90 minutes and the total playtime goes up to 27h with the noise-canceling turned on or 38h without it.
- Without the case, the buds get a respectable 5h playtime with ANC on and 7h with ANC switched off. That’s a significant bump over last year’s Buds Z that capped at 5 hours.
- The case itself charges over USB-C, of course, but doesn’t support wireless charging. Each bud weighs just 4.6g while the box goes up to 42g depending on the color, which is either Night Black or Day White.
- Brand: OnePlus
- Battery Life: 5 hours (ANC on), 7 hours (ANC off)
- Noise Cancellation: Yes (up to 40db)
- Mono Listening: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
- Microphones: 3 microphones per earbud
- IP rating: IP55
- Supported codecs: SBC, AAC
- Weight (earbuds): 4.6 grams
- Material: Plastic (black or white)
- Charging: Wired charging via USB-C
- Driver size: 11mm drivers.